Friday, July 6, 2012

Let's Try Again

I am going to once again, try to keep up with the blogging.

Summer had her 3rd birthday last week. She had a blast at her party. We had it at the park by our house and she got to play with her friends. She got a bubble machine from Grandpa and she loves to dance in the bubbles.

Ricky is getting so big. He is talking and climbing on everything!

We are really excited for our first solo family vacation coming up next month! We'll be spending 10 days in Utah visiting family and attending my cousin's wedding. We can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Those kids are so cute!! Funny that your last post was Summer's 2nd birthday. Haha! I love the bubble machine, I bet Summer does too. See you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to be better at blogging too! I love the comparison, though, of Summer's second birthday to her third. She is such a big girl now!

    ReplyDelete